Garden Ballroom Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I learn more about Garden Ballroom?
- Visit the Garden Ballroom website for a virtual tour and more information on rates, catering, and overnight stays Hilton Garden Inn.
- What are the closest airports to the Garden Ballroom?
- Trenton Mercer Airport: (609) 882-1600 – approximately 25-minute drive
- Philadelphia International Airport: (215) 937-6937 – approximately 1 hours’ drive
- Newark Liberty International Airport: (973) 961-6600 – approximately 1 hours’ drive
- What is the capacity in the ballroom?
- The Ballroom holds up to 220 guests.
- What style are the ballroom chairs?
- The Garden Ballroom has mahogany framed chairs with taupe cushions. If desired, chair covers can be rented through the Catering Department.
- What types of tables are in the ballroom?
- The tables are ovals and seat up to 10 guests. The dimensions are 36” x 96”.
- Are there discounted room rates for overnight guests?
- A Group Block can be arranged for the convenience of your guests. Please call the Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton Hotel Sales to arrange a discounted rate for your guests.
- Can a ceremony take place on site?
- The Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton’s on-site ceremonies take place at the Garden Gazebo.
- What time is Check In?
- Check In is at 3:00 PM the day of the wedding.
- What time is Check Out?
- Check Out is at 12:00 PM the day after the wedding.
- Does Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton provide Direction Cards?
- The Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton will provide complimentary directions cards for you and your guests. Please ask a Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton Sales Staff member.
- Does the Hilton Garden Inn have handicap accessibility?
- The Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton is fully handicap accessible. The hotel has a total of five handicap accessible guest rooms, as well as handicap accessible entrances to all function spaces.
- Are there shuttle services available the day of the wedding?
- The Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton can provide you with a full list of preferred Shuttle Services companies. Below are a few of the preferred vendors. Arrive in Style www.arriveinstyle.com 609-585-7654
- Are there restaurants nearby?
- The Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton has a TGI Friday’s located on the property. The hotel is also located across the street from the Hamilton Marketplace, where Red Robins, Longhorn Steakhouse, Panera Bread, Ruby Tuesdays, Chick-fil-A, Dairy Queen, and Cracker Barrel are located.
- Are there nearby activities or attractions?
- The Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton is in a great location. The hotel is surrounded by many tourist attractions. Six Flags Great Adventure, Wild Safari, Hurricane Harbor Water Park, and Jackson Premium Outlets are only a fifteen-minute drive from the hotel. Hamilton Township has some great spots such as The Grounds for Sculpture, Mercer County Park and Marina, Veterans Park, Sayen Gardens. The hotel is ten minutes from AMC Hamilton 24 Movie Theater.
- Enjoy a round of Golf at Mercer Oaks Golf Course, Stonybrook Golf Course, Mountain View Golf Course, Cranbury Golf Club, Miry Run Golf Course, or Bunker Hill Golf Course, some of Mercer Counties many golf courses.
- Plan a day in Princeton for your out of town guest with a tour of Princeton University, Nassau Street shopping, and area wineries such as Laurita Winery and Silver Decoy.
- The Shoppes of Hamilton provide a great shopping experience with Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Chico’s, Black House White Market, Children’s Place, just to name a few.
- Enjoy some of the area’s best restaurants such as Rats located in Grounds of Sculpture, Spigola Resturant, Kenji Fusion Sushi and Hibachi, Villa Baron, Shrimp King and so much more.
- Can I drop off my gift bags before the day of the wedding?
- The Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton’s front desk agents will gladly hand gift bags out to guests at check-in. We ask that you drop the gift bags off 24 hours in advance of check-in.
Learn More About Garden Ballroom
Explore the Garden Ballroom
Take a tour of our modern hotel, luxurious amenities and lush grounds.Take a Tour
Our award winning culinary team pairs with specially trained staff to bring you an evening to remember.See the Menu
Rates and Booking Information
We are professionals who are committed to creating a successful event for you and your guests.View Our Rates