Mallard Island Yacht Club Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I have an after-hours party in the Estate?
- An after-hours party in The Bridal Lounge can be arranged by the caterer. All noise ordinances must be adhered to.
- What are the closest airports to Mallard Island Yacht Club?
- Atlantic City International Airport: (609) 645-7895 – approximately 45-minute drive
- Philadelphia International Airport: (215) 937-6937 – approximately 1 ½ hours’ drive
- Newark Liberty International Airport: (973)961-6600 – approximately 1 ½ hours’ drive
- What is the capacity in the ballroom?
- The Ballroom holds up to 250 guests.
- What style are the ballroom chairs?
- Mallard Island Yacht Club has gold Chivalri chairs with ivory cushions. If desired, chair covers can be rented through the Food & Beverage Department.
- What types of tables are in the ballroom?
- The tables are ovals and seat up to 12 guests. The dimensions are 42″ x 96″.
- What types of candles are permitted at the Mallard Island Yacht Club?
- All candles must be smokeless and drip less. All candles must be contained, no tapers or freestanding candles. All local fire code laws must be adhered to.
- Can a Continental breakfast be arranged the morning after the wedding?
- A continental breakfast can be arranged for your overnight guests. Menus prices begin at $15.00 per person, plus a staffing fee. Please consult your Food and Beverage Manager for details.
- Can I arrange an off-site Brunch the day after the wedding?
- Elegant brunches can be arranged. Please consult your Food and Beverage Manager for details.
- Can I have a ceremony rehearsal in the Boathouse Chapel?
- Ceremony rehearsals in The Boathouse Chapel can be arranged. Please call Mallard Island Yacht Club to schedule.
- What time is Check in?
- Check In is at 2:00 PM the day of the wedding
- What time is Check out?
- Check Out is at 11:00 AM the day after the wedding
- How do I obtain specific measurements of Mallard Island Yacht Club?
- We are happy to provide the commonly requested measurements at Mallard Island Yacht Club. Please ask a Mallard Island Yacht Club representative for details.
- Does Mallard Island Yacht Club provide Direction Cards?
- Direction Cards are available at no cost. Please consult your Food and Beverage Manager for details.
- Can we drop off items before the wedding?
- You are welcome to drop off items the week of your wedding. Drop offs can be arranged Monday through Thursday from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Please call Mallard Island Yacht Club to schedule your drop off.
- Can we have fireworks at Mallard Island Yacht Club?
- Fireworks are strictly prohibited at Mallard Island Yacht Club.
- Does Mallard Island Yacht Club have handicap accessibility?
- Mallard Island Yacht Club is fully handicap accessible. Suite seven is handicap accessible.
- Can we rent heaters for the Veranda or the Boathouse?
- Heater rentals for the Veranda and Boathouse Chapel can be arranged through your Food and Beverage Manager.
- How do we obtain our Marriage License?
- For New Jersey residents, your marriage license is obtained in the township you live in.
- For Out of State residents, marriage licenses can be obtained at the Stafford Registrar Office, 609-597-1000 x 8526
- Ask for Linda to make an appointment. She is available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. The Bride or Groom must call; no one else may call for them.
- You must bring with you a raised seal Birth Certificate or a current passport. You must bring a witness to the appointment.
- Does Mallard Island Yacht Club have overnight staff on property?
- Mallard Island Yacht Club has a Night Manager on duty for your convenience from 9:00 PM to 9:00 AM
- What is Mallard Island Yacht Club’s noise ordinance?
- There is no playing of music outside the main house after 11:00 p.m.
- Can we schedule a Self-Tour to show our family and friends?
- We encourage you to visit Mallard Island Yacht Club as often as you would like. Please call Mallard Island Yacht Club to schedule a self-tour of the Estate.
- What is the smoking policy?
- Mallard Island Yacht Club is a no smoking facility. There is no smoking in the interior of the premises.
- How can we arrange valet parking?
- Your Food and Beverage Manager would be happy to arrange for valet parking. The fee ranges from $500.00 to $750.00 based upon your 12-day guest count guarantee. Directional parking attendants can also be arranged starting at $75.00 each. Please consult your Food and Beverage Manager for details.
Learn More About Mallard Island Yacht Club
Tour Mallard Island Yacht Club
Take a tour of our elegant yacht club and immerse yourself in the beauty of the waterfront mansion.Take a Tour
Catering From Taste Catering
Guests will savor each bite from the delectable hors d’oeuvres to the fine desserts. Our culinary artisans will create a presentation that is sure to impress.See the Menu
Rates and Booking Information
From single event weddings to luxurious overnight accommodations in our ten elegantly appointed suites, we have the plan you need.View Our Rates